I've moved!!
NEW BLOG ADDRESS HERE: runaroundsara.blogspot.com



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Biking 101: The photo companion

I've moved!!
NEW BLOG ADDRESS HERE:  runaroundsara.blogspot.com



The helpful photo guide for the previous blog post:  Biking 101: Don't bike by yourself in a secluded area. Imagination is a killer.

And, go.
The beginning of the Cotton Valley Trail
So it looks like I go across the tracks...
...and onto this path. 
Nope. I had to get onto the tracks.
But then it turned into this and stayed mostly like this. Very nice.
This was where I had no clue where to go.
Off to the left are rocks.
To the right are the tracks, but no path. WTF?
My leprechaun led me down this path.
And then through this fence, where I was sure I was going to
hit my handle bars and go ass over tea kettle.
And then there was this beauty.
Water on each side.
Nice view, eh?
The end of the trail in downtown Wolfeboro
Then I biked back. For that visual, just scroll up and look at the pictures in the reverse order.


This is the Fernald station. Guarding the entrance to Creepyville

Signs informing where to go and how long it takes to get there.
And....an outhouse. I don't know if it's in working order. I didn't check.


I'll leave you with this one bit of helpful information. If a sign tells you to get off your bike and walk across the platform, you should probably listen. Especially if the railroad tracks aren't even with the path.

Like this...
Because something might happen...

Someone didn't read the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment