NEW BLOG ADDRESS HERE: runaroundsara.blogspot.com
I've been thinking about the name of my blog and I want to change it. I think.
More specifically, the address. Right now it's http://sariah8.blogspot.com. Since this is a blog about my mission to a triathlon and what I'm doing to train, I'd like it to be something about that and not "sariah8" which is really a username more than anything. And because I'm also planning on a half marathon after the triathlon, I guess I'm in this for the long haul and don't know if I just want it to be all about the tri. But, I'm indecisive. And I also can't think of a name. So I need your help.
Any ideas? I was thinking of making this a contest/giveaway, but I'm new at this and don't really have anything to give away. Um, a pair of socks? YES. A special fun, funky pair of socks. Who doesn't like socks? And I'll choose the socks based on the winner's personality. So they'll definitely be fun, funky & cool! Really, this is a win-win situation for all of us!
Here's the deal, you can list as many blog names as you like. But put each idea/name in a different comment. And follow me too. Yes, bonus points if you're a follower. Who knows, maybe 2 pairs of socks will be given away! (Probably) Actually, yes. I will choose a winner based on the blog name choice and another winner will be chosen at random for a bonus prize.
Okay, let's get organized. First winner will be chosen based on my biased opinion and what I like for a blog name. The second winner will be chosen at random. The prize: besides the sheer satisfaction of being the winner, SOCKS.
Enter as follows (each entry needs a new comment):
- Suggest a name for my blog (or two, or three, or seven)
- Follow my blog (and then you'll have to re-follow my new blog once the new name is chosen, haha!!)
- Promote this contest/giveaway on your blog, twitter, facebook, run through the streets screaming, make posters, etc.
What I'd like:
- Something clever of course, because you know me. I'm clever.
- Using my name is good (it's Sara in case you're new around here)
- Anything dealing with swimming, biking, running, triathlon, racing, etc
- Catchy is good
- Play on words
- What you think when you think of me (maybe I don't want that)
- Brutal honesty
I'll end the contest on Friday of this week (6/17/11) and announce the winner on Saturday, 6/18/11. A whole week of fun!
I can't wait too see all your ideas!! And GO.